Dancing Galaxy Soundset for Spire
Author: Touch The Universe Productions
Almost every patch within Dancing Galaxy has all four of its Macro's assigned, in addition to the Modulation Wheel. A tremendous amount of care and detail went into setting up the modulation assignments to greatly expand on the patches playability and depth of expression. Many of the Macro's craft the sound in such as way as to sound like an entirely different preset, so in effect the macros are morphing between patches in some situations. This is achieved with extensive modulation destinations to morph the oscillator's wavetables and/or adjusting the FM amount between the oscillators. It was great fun designing and more importantly, they sound great.
• 88 Spire presets:
• Arps - 11;
• Leads - 18;
• Pads and Soundscapes - 16;
• Basses - 13;
• Plucks - 18;
• Keys - 6;
• Sequences - 3;
• FX - 2;
• Expansion Version Contains A dozen MIDI files;
• All Macros Assigned Creatively in Every Patch;
• Volume Normalized (Patches won't clip and are at a similar level when browsing);
• All Patches have Modulation Wheel Assignments;
• Detailed Installation Instructions.
Reveal Sound Spire synthesizer Version 1.5.10 Or higher.