Every single Kit is split up in the following parts:
MIDI: Each Kit has its own MIDI folder to give you the freedom of changing any melodic part or use your own sounds from any of your favorite soft synthesizers.
One-Shots: This folder includes all the single drum one-shots that were used for each Kit and allows you to drag and drop your favorite drum samples into your sampler and create new rhythms.
Stems Dry & Wet: Essential Audio Media exported all the stems as 24-Bit WAV files so you can drag and drop them at once into your DAW and you'll have the full Kit. They also added a Dry folder where the synths are without any effects so you can add your own reverb or delay settings.
Loops: All Stems are also available as 4-8 Bar loops exported as 24-Bit WAV to give you more freedom to make any stem file fitting into your project.
Presets: In this folder, you´ll find the presets used in the Kits. Essential Audio Media have included presets for Spire, Serum and Sylenth1 VSTi's.
• 5 Construction Kits;
• 44 One-Shot Samples;
• 45 Loop Files Including Drums, Synths, Bass & Pads;
• 25 MIDI Files;
• 154 Stems in Total (Wet & Dry);
• 6 Serum VSTi Presets;
• 11 Spire VSTi Presets;
• 20 Sylenth1 VSTi Presets;
• 310 Files in Total;
• 24-Bit Audio Quality;
• 100% Royalty-Free.
Synth Presets Compatibility:
* Please Use Spire Version 1.1.16 Or Higher;
* Please Use Xfer Serum 1.27b2 Or Higher;
* Compatible With Sylenth 2.21Beta & 3.05 Or Higher;
* Please Note: Keep your software legal and up-to-date to avoid any issues when loading your new presets.