Ultra Vocal Bundle Volume 4
Author: Mainroom Warehouse
Products inside bundle
Here at Mainroom Warehouse we love creating bundles and saving you money, so we have created a 4th VOCAL ULTRA bundle filled with top quality Construction Kits, Vocals, Presets, WAVs & MIDI’s.
The 4th bundle features FOUR previously released packs with Full Vocal Construction Kits Per Pack giving you 22 x Full Construction Kits spread over three genres, if you are in to Future Pop, Future House & Deep House this is a must-have bundle for you.
Whats In The Bundle?
Vocal Deep House Anthems [7 x Vocal Construction Kits WAV/MIDI/Spire, Avenger & Serum Presets, 115-125 BPM]
Vocal Future House Hits [5 x Vocal Construction Kits WAV/MIDI/Spire, Avenger, Serum & Sylenth Presets, 124-128 BPM]
Future Vocal Pop 2020 [5 x Vocal Construction Kits WAV/MIDI/Spire, ANA2, Sylenth, Serum & Avenger Presets, 100-140 BPM]
Summer Vocal Deep House Anthems [5 x Vocal Construction Kits WAV/MIDI/Spire, Serum, Sylenth, NI Massive & ANA2 Presets, All Kits 120 BPM]
Ultra VOCAL Bundle 4 Description:
* 22 x Full Vocal Construction Kits Spread Over Three Genres.
* Lyric Files For Each Song.
* Vocal/Vocal Chops Parts Wet & Dry.
* Wet & Dry Main Parts.
* MIDI & Presets For Each Kit.
* Drums & Percussion Wav Files.
* FX Wav Files.
* All Kits BPM & Key Labelled.
* Everything 100% Royalty-Free Including All Vocals.
* 757 x WAV Files 24-Bit.
* 153 x MIDI Files.
* 78 x Spire Presets.
* 2 x NI Massive Presets.
* 56 x Serum Presets.
* 15 x Avenger Presets.
* 12 Sylenth Presets.
* 4 ANA2 Presets.
Synth Preset Compatibility:
* Please Use Spire 1.1.17 Or Higher.
* Please Use Avenger 1.4.10 Or Higher.
* Please Use NI Massive 1.5.5 Or Higher.
* Please Use Serum Version 1.30b4 Or Higher.
* Please Use Sylenth Version 3.067 Or Higher.
* Please Use ANA2 Version 2.094 Or Higher.
* Please Note: Keep your software legal and up-to-date to avoid any issues when loading your new presets.
About Presets In This Bundle:
Please note to beginners if you do not own the above VST Instruments you can still use the supplied WAV files or any virtual instrument of your choice with your own presets or bought presets to assign the vst instrument to the MIDI files and create your own sound, by all means use the included presets from the bundle if you have them royalty-free.